Transfer Carts Features
- The transfer trolley is used to move the load on a horizontal floor.
- It provides load transfer between halls in plants with multiple halls in the industry.
- There can be motorized transfer trolleys as well as non-motorized transfer trolleys.
- In a battery-powered transfer vehicle, energy is provided by the battery.
- It can easily be used to move loads in places where a travelling overhead crane or gantry crane cannot reach.
- These originally consisted of the end frames of overhead cranes.
- The end frame will consist of a rail mechanism as well as a transfer trolley with rubber wheels.
- This product, also known as a rail transit trolley, works at an angle by attaching one end to a traction system called a winch in a mine. In such applications, the idler wagon is tied to the end of a rope and pulled at an angle horizontally or upwards using a motorized winch.
Back to List