- INDUSTRIAL TRAILER
- Ackermann Steering Trailer
- Double Directions Tow Trailer
- General Trailer
- Heavy Duty Trailer
- RAIL TRANSFER TROLLEY
- Battery Powered Transfer Trolley
- Cable Powered Transfer Trolley
- Rail Powered Transfer Trolley
- TRANSFER CART ON WHEELS
- Differential steering Transfer Cart
- Hydraulic Steering Trackless Vehicle
- Omnidirectional Mobile Trackless Vehicle
Heavy Load Battery Powered Transfer Car
The heavy-duty battery-powered transfer vehicle is composed of batteries and is the power source for a series of flatbed vehicles. It powers the flatbed truck. The direct current flows into the distribution box and supplies the distribution box to the operating system and the motor.
Lithium Battery Powered Industry Track Custom Transfer Car
Double direction straight-line steering wheel move transfer carriage uses lead-acid batteries as energy, control modules as the core control, operating handles and remote control or magnetic strip tracking on the ground as input means, load cargo on the table, and use the steering wheel to guide the direction and the fixed wheels jointly carry the weight, the original power is provided by the motor, the torque is amplified by the reducer and the power is provided to the fixed wheels, the LED sound and light alarm is used as the work and warning sign, and the intelligent charger is used as the external power input. With the combination of the above functions, the working capacity of the automated rail transfer carts is formed together.
1. Ambient temperature: -20℃-40℃
Ambient humidity: relative humidity ≤70%
Environmental PH: work in a neutral or near-neutral environment
Connectivity continuity rate: 25%
Air cleanliness: no corrosive floating objects, no flammable and explosive gas
Worksite: (1) Slope: ≤2.8°
(2) Flatness: ±2cm/m
(3) Cleanliness: The site requires no visual garbage, no raised defects> 1cm, etc.
2. Applicable to special environments such as flammable and explosive;
3. Applicable to general occasions such as metallurgy, coal, electromechanical, heavy industry, shipbuilding, light industry, etc.